Our purpose as a company is to make it easy for people to get the beauty benefits they seek while improving their overall health. Nothin’ fancy.
What is collagen?
Collagen is the most abundant protein in the human body—it's critical for skin, hair, nail, bone, muscle, joint and digestive health. As we age, our body's collagen production rapidly decreases which can contribute to signs of premature aging like wrinkles, reduced skin elasticity, cellulite, reduced metabolism, joint pain, brittle and thinning hair, etc.
In short: collagen is the building block and MVP for glowing skin, strong nails and healthy hair (not to mention helping our connective tissue, bones, joints and gut stay healthy)!
Why should I supplement with collagen?
You need to consume collagen to capture all of its amazing health benefits, so before you spring for topical serums and chemical peels, start supplementing.
Collagen is critical. There are so many benefits, but here are our top five:
- Glowing skin. Improves skin elasticity, reducing fine lines and wrinkles. Our formula also has hyaluronic acid for extra skin support and hydration.
- Stronger nails. Bye brittle, broken digits!
- Healthier hair. Bye breakage, hi natural shine!
- Better digestion. Improves gut health and boosts metabolism.
- Better Bones. Alleviates joint pain and reduces degeneration.
Why Fancy Formulas? What makes it "fancy"?
Fancy Formulas is formulated with the highest quality ingredients to maximize the overall health benefits of collagen and target the beauty results.
While other collagen powders may be made from random animal parts, ours contains 100% grass-fed bovine collagen, and includes optimal doses of the following ingredients:
- Hydrolyzed Collagen - when this form of collagen is ingested, it’s immediately absorbed by your gut and sent straight to your joints and skin.
- Biotin and Hyaluronic Acid - for added support to skin, nail and hair health.
- MCT Oil Powder - which can help with brain function and weight loss.
- Additional Superfoods - for their antioxidant and anti-inflammatory benefits (see individual product pages for more details).
How long should I take Daily Collagen?
For the best ongoing results, we recommend taking collagen consistently and continuously.
This is because you’re likely not getting adequate collagen directly from foods. Collagen supplementation is the only way to absorb collagen directly and continue to see the benefits.
How long does it take to see results from Daily Collagen?
We get this one a lot! Some people start seeing results after as little as 8 weeks of consistent use, but everyone is different. After collagen has been depleted, it takes time to replenish. We recommend giving it a minimum of 4 months to see significant results (which is approximately how long it takes the body to replace damaged muscle and skin tissue with new, healthy cells).
When should I take Daily Collagen?
Anytime! We like to have it first thing in the morning or as a midday drink because it helps to maintain a healthy energy level throughout the day. You can also consume it before, during or after your workout for an energy boost and to speed up recovery.
Fancy Tip: we like to use the Matcha and Turmeric as coffee substitutes. Mix with water or your favorite type of milk (coconut and macadamia are great) and enjoy hot or cold.
The Charcoal Lemonade is a perfect midday pick me up—enjoy iced and add a lemon wedge.
Where does your collagen come from?
Our Daily Collagen peptides are sourced from 100% grass-fed, pasture-raised bovine hides from Brazil.
How should I store my formula?
It is recommended to store in a cool, dry place.
Can I take collagen if I am pregnant or breastfeeding?
If you are pregnant or breastfeeding, speak to a healthcare professional before taking collagen.