Alright y'all, we're coming in hot with another amazing breakfast recipe. This is one of our favorites because it's easy to do in the evening, and you get to wake up to a breakfast that is ready to go.
Matcha Overnight Oats:
- 1/3 cup steel cut oats
- 2tbs chia seeds
- 4 rounded tbsp Fancy Formulas matcha collagen powder
- 1/3 cup greek yogurt
- 1/2 cup preferred milk option
- in a 16oz jar (or larger), combine all ingredients from steel-cut oats to milk and stir well until thoroughly mixed. You may also seal the jar and shake to mix!
- Either dived oats into two 8oz jars (two servings), or keep in one large jar.
- Allow matcha oats to thicken overnight, at least four hours, until liquid is absorbed.
- Check desired thickness in the morning — stir in a couple more tbsp of milk if desired.
- Add toppings like blueberries, crunchy granola, nut butter, etc. and enjoy straight from the jar!
We love sharing our favorite collagen recipes with you, but we also love hearing what you make with your collagen powders. Have a fun recipe you want to share? Leave it in the comments below!